This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside-binding site mutations modify the active site's shapes in neuraminidase from influenza A H1N1†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 10–21, January 2013
How to Cite
Tolentino-Lopez, L., Segura-Cabrera, A., Reyes-Loyola, P., Zimic, M., Quiliano, M., Briz, V., Muñoz-Fernández, A., Rodríguez-Pérez, M., Ilizaliturri-Flores, I. and Correa-Basurto, J. (2013), Outside-binding site mutations modify the active site's shapes in neuraminidase from influenza A H1N1 . Biopolymers, 99: 10–21. doi: 10.1002/bip.22130
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2012 05:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- ICyTDF. Grant Number: PIRIVE09-9
- CONACYT. Grant Number: CB-132353
- Fondo Mixto CONACYT Gobierno del Estado de Oaxaca (122497). Grant Number: PIFI-SIP-COFAA-IPN
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!