This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
HDAC8 substrates: Histones and beyond†
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Chromatin Modifying Enzymes
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 112–126, February 2013
How to Cite
Wolfson, N. A., Pitcairn, C. A. and Fierke, C. A. (2013), HDAC8 substrates: Histones and beyond. Biopolymers, 99: 112–126. doi: 10.1002/bip.22135
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2012 04:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Health Grants and NIGMS. Grant Numbers: GM40602, T32-GM-008353, 5-T32-GM-008597
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DGE0718128
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|BIP_22135_sm_SuppTab1.doc||407K||Supporting Information Table HDAC8 localization in mammalian primary cells and tissue|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.