This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Structural and dynamical properties of KTS-disintegrins: A comparison between Obtustatin and Lebestatin†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 47–54, January 2013
How to Cite
Daidone, I., Aschi, M., Patamia, M., Bozzi, A. and Petruzzelli, R. (2013), Structural and dynamical properties of KTS-disintegrins: A comparison between Obtustatin and Lebestatin . Biopolymers, 99: 47–54. doi: 10.1002/bip.22138
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2012 04:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- University of Chieti
- CASPUR (Consorzio interuniversitario per le Applicazioni di Supercalcolo Per Università e Ricerca)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!