This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review pathway analysis for peptide-mediated electronic coupling in the super-exchange mechanism of ET and EET†
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptide and Protein Mediated Electron and Energy Transfer
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 100–113, 2013
How to Cite
Kawatsu, T. (2013), Review pathway analysis for peptide-mediated electronic coupling in the super-exchange mechanism of ET and EET. Biopolymers, 100: 100–113. doi: 10.1002/bip.22142
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2012 09:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Strategic Programs for Innovative Research (SPIRE), MEXT
- Computational Materials Science Initiative (CMSI), Japan
- Okazaki, Japan
- ACCMS (Kyoto University)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!