This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review pathway analysis for peptide-mediated electronic coupling in the super-exchange mechanism of ET and EET†
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptide and Protein Mediated Electron and Energy Transfer
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 100–113, 2013
How to Cite
Kawatsu, T. (2013), Review pathway analysis for peptide-mediated electronic coupling in the super-exchange mechanism of ET and EET. Biopolymers, 100: 100–113. doi: 10.1002/bip.22142
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2012 09:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Strategic Programs for Innovative Research (SPIRE), MEXT
- Computational Materials Science Initiative (CMSI), Japan
- Okazaki, Japan
- ACCMS (Kyoto University)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!