This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at biopolymers@wiley. com
Electron transfer dynamics of peptide-derivatized RuII-polypyridyl complexes on nanocrystalline metal oxide films†
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptide and Protein Mediated Electron and Energy Transfer
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 25–37, 2013
How to Cite
Hanson, K., Wilger, D. J., Jones, S. T., Harrison, D. P., Bettis, S. E., Luo, H., Papanikolas, J. M., Waters, M. L. and Meyer, T. J. (2013), Electron transfer dynamics of peptide-derivatized RuII-polypyridyl complexes on nanocrystalline metal oxide films. Biopolymers, 100: 25–37. doi: 10.1002/bip.22152
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2012 08:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2012
- UNC Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC) “Center for Solar Fuels,” an EFRC funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001011
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-06ER15788
- Royster Society Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!