This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interaction of oil sands tailings particles with polymers and microbial cells: First steps toward reclamation to soil†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: A Tribute to the Life and Science of Heini Eisenberg
Volume 99, Issue 4, pages 257–262, April 2013
How to Cite
Voordouw, G. (2013), Interaction of oil sands tailings particles with polymers and microbial cells: First steps toward reclamation to soil. Biopolymers, 99: 257–262. doi: 10.1002/bip.22156
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2012 08:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- NSERC Industrial Research Chair Award, Aramco Services, Baker Hughes Incorporated, BP, Intertek/CML, Computer Modelling Group Limited, ConocoPhillips Company, YPF SA, Shell Canada Limited, Suncor Energy Developments Inc., Yara International ASA, Alberta Innovates-Energy and Environment Solutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!