This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Combined effects of solvation and aggregation propensity on the final supramolecular structures adopted by hydrophobic, glycine-rich, elastin-like polypeptides†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 99, Issue 5, pages 292–313, May 2013
How to Cite
Salvi, A. M., Moscarelli, P., Bochicchio, B., Lanza, G. and Castle, J. E. (2013), Combined effects of solvation and aggregation propensity on the final supramolecular structures adopted by hydrophobic, glycine-rich, elastin-like polypeptides. Biopolymers, 99: 292–313. doi: 10.1002/bip.22160
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 05:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- MIUR. Grant Number: PRIN 2008X8RTZL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!