Stephanie H. DeLuca and Daniel Rathmann contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 99, Issue 5, pages 314–325, May 2013
How to Cite
DeLuca, S. H., Rathmann, D., Beck-Sickinger, A. G. and Meiler, J. (2013), The activity of prolactin releasing peptide correlates with its helicity. Biopolymers, 99: 314–325. doi: 10.1002/bip.22162
This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2012 06:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- DFG. Grant Numbers: SFB 610, BE 1264-11
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 MH090192, R01 GM GM080403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!