This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at biopolymers@wiley. com
A cytochrome C electron transfer switch modulated by heme ligation and isomerization of a peptidyl-prolyl bond†
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptide and Protein Mediated Electron and Energy Transfer
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 114–124, 2013
How to Cite
Bandi, S. and Bowler, B. E. (2013), A cytochrome C electron transfer switch modulated by heme ligation and isomerization of a peptidyl-prolyl bond. Biopolymers, 100: 114–124. doi: 10.1002/bip.22164
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 OCT 2012 11:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-0316378, CHE-0616656
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.