This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at biopolymers@wiley. com
Force modulated conductance of artificial coiled-coil protein monolayers†
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptide and Protein Mediated Electron and Energy Transfer
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 93–99, 2013
How to Cite
Atanassov, A., Hendler, Z., Berkovich, I., Ashkenasy, G. and Ashkenasy, N. (2013), Force modulated conductance of artificial coiled-coil protein monolayers. Biopolymers, 100: 93–99. doi: 10.1002/bip.22181
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2012 03:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: ERC 259204
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ISF 1291/08, 1293/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!