This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Length-dependent stability of α-helical peptide upon adsorption to single-walled carbon nanotube
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 99, Issue 6, pages 357–369, June 2013
How to Cite
Balamurugan, K. and Subramanian, V. (2013), Length-dependent stability of α-helical peptide upon adsorption to single-walled carbon nanotube. Biopolymers, 99: 357–369. doi: 10.1002/bip.22185
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2012 09:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- Board of Research in Nuclear sciences (BRNS Sanction), Mumbai, India. Grant Number: 2011/37C/56/BRNS/2693
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!