This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Length-dependent stability of α-helical peptide upon adsorption to single-walled carbon nanotube
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 99, Issue 6, pages 357–369, June 2013
How to Cite
Balamurugan, K. and Subramanian, V. (2013), Length-dependent stability of α-helical peptide upon adsorption to single-walled carbon nanotube. Biopolymers, 99: 357–369. doi: 10.1002/bip.22185
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2012 09:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- Board of Research in Nuclear sciences (BRNS Sanction), Mumbai, India. Grant Number: 2011/37C/56/BRNS/2693
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.