Feng-Hua Wang and Yuan-Yan Wu are contributed equally to this work.
Salt contribution to the flexibility of single-stranded nucleic acid of finite length
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 99, Issue 6, pages 370–381, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, F.-H., Wu, Y.-Y. and Tan, Z.-J. (2013), Salt contribution to the flexibility of single-stranded nucleic acid of finite length. Biopolymers, 99: 370–381. doi: 10.1002/bip.22189
This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 07:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10844007, 11074191 and 11175132
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents. Grant Number: NCET 08-0408
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 1103007
- National Key Scientific Program (973)-Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Grant Number: 2011CB933600
- Scientific Research Foundation for Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry Contract grant sponsor: Interdisciplinary and postgraduate programs (under the “Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities”)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bip22189-sup-0001-SuppInfo.doc||715K||Supporting Information Figure|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.