This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at biopolymers@wiley. com
New bis-ferrocenyl end-capped peptides: synthesis and charge transfer properties†
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptide and Protein Mediated Electron and Energy Transfer
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 14–24, 2013
How to Cite
Donoli, A., Marcuzzo, V., Moretto, A., Crisma, M., Toniolo, C., Cardena, R., Bisello, A. and Santi, S. (2013), New bis-ferrocenyl end-capped peptides: synthesis and charge transfer properties. Biopolymers, 100: 14–24. doi: 10.1002/bip.22197
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2012 05:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- Progetto di Ateneo 2008 from University of Padova. Grant Number: CPDA089018/08
- University of Padova (through the 2008 “Scientific Equipment for Research” initiative)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.