This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Domain organization of membrane-bound factor VIII
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 99, Issue 7, pages 448–459, July 2013
How to Cite
Stoilova-McPhie, S., Lynch, G. C., Ludtke, S. and Pettitt, B. M. (2013), Domain organization of membrane-bound factor VIII. Biopolymers, 99: 448–459. doi: 10.1002/bip.22199
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 10:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- NIH Center. Grant Number: P41 GM103832 (Wah Chiu)
- National Scientist Development grant from the American Heart Association. Grant Number: 10SDG3500034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!