This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Nucleotides sequestered at different subsite loci within DNA-binding pockets of two OB-fold single-stranded DNA-binding proteins are unstacked to different extents
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 99, Issue 7, pages 484–496, July 2013
How to Cite
Nguyen, H. N., Zhao, L., Gray, C. W., Gray, D. M. and Xia, T. (2013), Nucleotides sequestered at different subsite loci within DNA-binding pockets of two OB-fold single-stranded DNA-binding proteins are unstacked to different extents. Biopolymers, 99: 484–496. doi: 10.1002/bip.22204
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 10:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Numbers: AT-503 (to D.M.G.), AT-1645 (to T.X.)
- THECB Norman Hackerman Advanced Research Program. Grant Number: 009741-0015-2007 (to T.X.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!