This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Texture formation in DNA films with alkali metal chlorides
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 99, Issue 8, pages 508–516, August 2013
How to Cite
Perepelytsya, S. M., Glibitskiy, G. M. and Volkov, S. N. (2013), Texture formation in DNA films with alkali metal chlorides. Biopolymers, 99: 508–516. doi: 10.1002/bip.22209
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2013 11:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- Program of Fundamental Research of the Department of Physics and Astronomy of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Contract grant sponsor: grant of the President of Ukraine for supporting the scientific researches of the young scientists (project GP/F 36/108)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!