This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Functional and topological studies with Trp-containing analogs of the peptide StII1–30 derived from the N-terminus of the pore forming toxin sticholysin II: contribution to understand its orientation in membrane
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 337–346, July 2013
How to Cite
Ros, U., Souto, A. L. C. F., de Oliveira, F. J., Crusca, E., Pazos, F., Cilli, E. M., Lanio, M. E., Schreier, S. and Alvarez, C. (2013), Functional and topological studies with Trp-containing analogs of the peptide StII1–30 derived from the N-terminus of the pore forming toxin sticholysin II: contribution to understand its orientation in membrane. Biopolymers, 100: 337–346. doi: 10.1002/bip.22211
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 08:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- CAPES-MES and CNPq-MES (Brazil-Cuba) Collaboration Projects
- Iberoamerican CYTED BIOTOX Network. Grant Number: 212RT0467
- IFS, Sweden. Grant Number: 4616
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!