These authors contributed equally to the work.
A toolbox for generating single-stranded DNA in optical tweezers experiments
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 99, Issue 9, pages 611–620, September 2013
How to Cite
Candelli, A., Hoekstra, T. P., Farge, G., Gross, P., Peterman, E. J. G. and Wuite, G. J. L. (2013), A toolbox for generating single-stranded DNA in optical tweezers experiments. Biopolymers, 99: 611–620. doi: 10.1002/bip.22225
This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 04:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
- the Foundation for Fundamental Research on Matter (FOM)
- Advanced Training in Laser Sciences, a Marie Curie Early Stage Training project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!