This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Impact of bulge loop size on DNA triplet repeat domains: Implications for DNA repair and expansion
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2014
How to Cite
Völker, J., Plum, G. E., Gindikin, V., Klump, H. H. and Breslauer, K. J. (2014), Impact of bulge loop size on DNA triplet repeat domains: Implications for DNA repair and expansion. Biopolymers, 101: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/bip.22236
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 01:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: GM23509, GM34469, CA47995
- Research Foundation (NRF) (Pretoria, RSA). Grant Number: GUN 61103
Vol. 101, Issue 4, 439, Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!