This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Difference in the structures of alanine tri- and tetra-peptides with antiparallel β-sheet assessed by X-ray diffraction, solid-state NMR and chemical shift calculations by GIPAW
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 13–20, January 2014
How to Cite
Asakura, T., Yazawa, K., Horiguchi, K., Suzuki, F., Nishiyama, Y., Nishimura, K. and Kaji, H. (2014), Difference in the structures of alanine tri- and tetra-peptides with antiparallel β-sheet assessed by X-ray diffraction, solid-state NMR and chemical shift calculations by GIPAW. Biopolymers, 101: 13–20. doi: 10.1002/bip.22241
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2013 03:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Supports of Japan. Grant Numbers: 23245045, 21550112
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Forestry and Fisheries of Japan (Agri-Health Translational Research Project (2010–2015)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) [through the “Funding Program for World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology (FIRST Program)” initiated by the Council for Science and Technology Policy (CSTP)]
- Nanotechnology Network of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) in Nanotechnology Support Project in Central Japan (Institute for Molecular Science)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!