This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
A fluorescent peptoid pH-sensor
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 380–386, July 2013
How to Cite
Fuller, A. A., Holmes, C. A. and Seidl, F. J. (2013), A fluorescent peptoid pH-sensor. Biopolymers, 100: 380–386. doi: 10.1002/bip.22242
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2013 03:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: CHE-1056520
- Research Corporation for Science Advancement
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!