This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
New insights into the roles of sulfated glycosaminoglycans in islet amyloid polypeptide amyloidogenesis and cytotoxicity
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptide Engineering Meeting 6
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 645–655, November 2013
How to Cite
De Carufel, C. A., Nguyen, P. T., Sahnouni, S. and Bourgault, S. (2013), New insights into the roles of sulfated glycosaminoglycans in islet amyloid polypeptide amyloidogenesis and cytotoxicity. Biopolymers, 100: 645–655. doi: 10.1002/bip.22243
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2013 03:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!