This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ultrasound-mediated gene delivery systems by AG73-modified bubble liposomes
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 402–407, July 2013
How to Cite
Negishi, Y., Tsunoda, Y., Hamano, N., Omata, D., Endo-Takahashi, Y., Suzuki, R., Maruyama, K., Nomizu, M. and Aramaki, Y. (2013), Ultrasound-mediated gene delivery systems by AG73-modified bubble liposomes. Biopolymers, 100: 402–407. doi: 10.1002/bip.22246
Yoichi Negishi and Yuka Tsunoda contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2013 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- Industrial Technology Research Grant Program from New Energy, Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan . Grant Number: 04A05010
- Grant-in-Aid for Exploratory Research . Grant Number: 18650146
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) from the Japan Society of the Promotion of Science of Japan . Grant Number: 20300179
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!