This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Toward engineering efficient peptidomimetics. Screening conformational landscape of two modified dehydroaminoacids
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 28–40, January 2014
How to Cite
Buczek, A., Makowski, M., Jewgiński, M., Latajka, R., Kupka, T. and Broda, M. A. (2014), Toward engineering efficient peptidomimetics. Screening conformational landscape of two modified dehydroaminoacids. Biopolymers, 101: 28–40. doi: 10.1002/bip.22264
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2013 03:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- European Social Fund. Grant Numbers: MEiN/SGI3700/UOpolski/063/2006, 8/WCh/2012-S, POIG 01.01.02-02-003/08-00 projects
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!