This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Peptides as models for the structure and function of viral capsid proteins: Insights on dengue virus capsid
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 325–336, July 2013
How to Cite
Freire, J. M., Veiga, A. S., de la Torre, B. G., Santos, N. C., Andreu, D., Da Poian, A. T. and Castanho, M. A. R. B. (2013), Peptides as models for the structure and function of viral capsid proteins: Insights on dengue virus capsid. Biopolymers, 100: 325–336. doi: 10.1002/bip.22266
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2013
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia—Ministério da Educação e Ciência (FCT-MEC, Portugal) . Grant Number: PTDC/QUI-BIQ/112929/2009 SFRH/BD/70423/2010
- Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian
- International Research Staff Exchange Scheme project MEMPEPACROSS (EU) . Grant Number: FP7-PEOPLE IRSES; FP7-HEALTH-F3–2008-223414
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitivity . Grant Number: SAF2011–24899
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Cientıfico e Tecnologico (CNPq). Grant Number: 550114/2010–6
- Fundação Carlos Chagas Filho de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ). Grant Number: E–26/102.919/2011
- National Institute of Science and Technology in Dengue (INCT–Dengue)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES, Brazil). Grant Number: PVE 171/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!