This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Cell proliferation and cell sheet detachment from the positively and negatively charged nanocomposite hydrogels
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 58–65, January 2014
How to Cite
Liu, D., Wang, T., Liu, X., Tong, Z. (2014), Cell proliferation and cell sheet detachment from the positively and negatively charged nanocomposite hydrogels. Biopolymers, 101: 58–65. doi: 10.1002/bip.22273
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 11:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2012
- The National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB821504
- The NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 51173052, 21074040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!