This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Synthesis of temperature-dependent elastin-like peptide-modified dendrimer for drug delivery
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptide Engineering Meeting 6
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 714–721, November 2013
How to Cite
Kojima, C. and Irie, K. (2013), Synthesis of temperature-dependent elastin-like peptide-modified dendrimer for drug delivery. Biopolymers, 100: 714–721. doi: 10.1002/bip.22276
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2013 12:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Kansai Research Foundation for Technology Promotion and Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology of MEXT (Improvement of Research Environment for Young Researchers) . Grant Number: FY 2008-2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!