This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Context dependence of protein misfolding and structural strains in neurodegenerative diseases
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptide Engineering Meeting 6
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 722–730, November 2013
How to Cite
Mehta, A. K., Rosen, R. F., Childers, W. S., Gehman, J. D., Walker, L. C. and Lynn, D. G. (2013), Context dependence of protein misfolding and structural strains in neurodegenerative diseases. Biopolymers, 100: 722–730. doi: 10.1002/bip.22283
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2013 11:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2013
- NSF Center for Chemical Evolution (NSF and the NASA Astrobiology Program) . Grant Number: CHE-1004560
- Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy . Grant Number: DE-ER15377
- NIH . Grant Numbers: R21AG040589, P51RR165, P51OD11132, P01AG026423, P50AG025688
- Coins for Alzheimer's Research Trust (CART) Foundation Contract grant sponsor: Australian Research Council (Future Fellow Program) . Grant Number: FT0991558
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!