This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conformational preferences of helix foldamers of γ-peptides based on 2-(aminomethyl)cyclohexanecarboxylic acid
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 87–95, January 2014
How to Cite
Byun, B. J., Kang, Y. K. (2014), Conformational preferences of helix foldamers of γ-peptides based on 2-(aminomethyl)cyclohexanecarboxylic acid. Biopolymers, 101: 87–95. doi: 10.1002/bip.22287
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 11:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea . Grant Number: NRF 2010-0021076
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!