This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
One set system for the synthesis and purification of glycosaminoglycan oligosaccharides reconstructed using a hyaluronidase-immobilized column
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 189–196, March 2014
How to Cite
Suto, S., Kakizaki, I., Nakamura, T. and Endo, M. (2014), One set system for the synthesis and purification of glycosaminoglycan oligosaccharides reconstructed using a hyaluronidase-immobilized column. Biopolymers, 101: 189–196. doi: 10.1002/bip.22300
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 03:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- Cooperation for Innovative Technology and Advanced Research in Evolution Area (CITY AREA)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research . Grant Number: 19570119
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- A-STEP FS Stage
- Japan Science and technology Agency
- Sunstar Inc. (Takatsuki, Japan)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bip22300-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||98K||Supplementary Information Figure 1|
|bip22300-sup-0002-suppfig2.tif||71K||Supplementary Information Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.