This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Cell attachment and spreading activity of mixed laminin peptide–chitosan membranes
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptide Engineering Meeting 6
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 751–759, November 2013
How to Cite
Otagiri, D., Yamada, Y., Hozumi, K., Katagiri, F., Kikkawa, Y. and Nomizu, M. (2013), Cell attachment and spreading activity of mixed laminin peptide–chitosan membranes. Biopolymers, 100: 751–759. doi: 10.1002/bip.22303
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2013 11:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Education, Cultures, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan . Grant Number: 22390017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!