This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Design and semisynthesis of photoactivable split-GFP by incorporation of photocleavable functionality
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptide Engineering Meeting 6
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 773–779, November 2013
How to Cite
Sakamoto, S., Terauchi, M., Araki, Y. and Wada, T. (2013), Design and semisynthesis of photoactivable split-GFP by incorporation of photocleavable functionality. Biopolymers, 100: 773–779. doi: 10.1002/bip.22304
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2013 11:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology . Grant Number: 23654098
- Network Joint Research Center for Materials and Devices (Co-operative Research Program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!