This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Recombinant expression of backbone-cyclized polypeptides
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: International Conference on Circular Proteins
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 502–509, September 2013
How to Cite
Borra, R. and Camarero, J. A. (2013), Recombinant expression of backbone-cyclized polypeptides. Biopolymers, 100: 502–509. doi: 10.1002/bip.22306
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2013 11:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health Research . Grant Number: R01-GM090323
- Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program Grant . Grant Number: PC09305 (JAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!