This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Biomimetic synthesis of cyclic peptides using novel thioester surrogates
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: International Conference on Circular Proteins
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 492–501, September 2013
How to Cite
Hemu, X., Taichi, M., Qiu, Y., Liu, D.-X. and Tam, J. P. (2013), Biomimetic synthesis of cyclic peptides using novel thioester surrogates. Biopolymers, 100: 492–501. doi: 10.1002/bip.22308
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2013 12:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- Agency for Science Technology and Research (A*STAR)
- National Research Foundation (NRF) of Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!