This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Development of a novel nanoparticle by dual modification with the pluripotential cell-penetrating peptide PepFect6 for cellular uptake, endosomal escape, and decondensation of an siRNA core complex
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptide Engineering Meeting 6
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 698–704, November 2013
How to Cite
Mitsueda, A., Shimatani, Y., Ito, M., Ohgita, T., Yamada, A., Hama, S., Gräslund, A., Lindberg, S., Langel, Ü., Harashima, H., Nakase, I., Futaki, S. and Kogure, K. (2013), Development of a novel nanoparticle by dual modification with the pluripotential cell-penetrating peptide PepFect6 for cellular uptake, endosomal escape, and decondensation of an siRNA core complex. Biopolymers, 100: 698–704. doi: 10.1002/bip.22310
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2013 12:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2013
- Swedish Research Council, the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research and VINNOVA . Grant Number: MDB09-0015
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Japan Science, Technology Agency (JST) and VINNOVA
- Collaborative Research
- Program of Institute for Chemical Research
- Kyoto University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!