This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Development of a novel nanoparticle by dual modification with the pluripotential cell-penetrating peptide PepFect6 for cellular uptake, endosomal escape, and decondensation of an siRNA core complex
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptide Engineering Meeting 6
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 698–704, November 2013
How to Cite
Mitsueda, A., Shimatani, Y., Ito, M., Ohgita, T., Yamada, A., Hama, S., Gräslund, A., Lindberg, S., Langel, Ü., Harashima, H., Nakase, I., Futaki, S. and Kogure, K. (2013), Development of a novel nanoparticle by dual modification with the pluripotential cell-penetrating peptide PepFect6 for cellular uptake, endosomal escape, and decondensation of an siRNA core complex. Biopolymers, 100: 698–704. doi: 10.1002/bip.22310
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2013 12:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2013
- Swedish Research Council, the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research and VINNOVA . Grant Number: MDB09-0015
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Japan Science, Technology Agency (JST) and VINNOVA
- Collaborative Research
- Program of Institute for Chemical Research
- Kyoto University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bip22310-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||129K||Supplementary Information Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.