This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Solution Phase Conformation and Proteolytic Stability of Amide-Linked Neuraminic Acid Analogues
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: 50th Anniversary Special Issue on Glycosciences
Volume 99, Issue 10, pages 686–696, October 2013
How to Cite
Saludes, J. P., Gregar, T. Q., Monreal, I. A., Cook, B. M., Danan-Leon, L. M. and Gervay-Hague, J. (2013), Solution Phase Conformation and Proteolytic Stability of Amide-Linked Neuraminic Acid Analogues. Biopolymers, 99: 686–696. doi: 10.1002/bip.22315
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 01:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- NSF . Grant Number: CHE-0518010; CHE-0196482; CHE-0443516; DBI-0722538; OSTI 97-24412; CHE-9115282; DBI-9604689
- NIH . Grant Number: RR11973; RR0631401; RR12948
- Washington State University Startup; University of Arizona; Murdock Charitable Trust
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.