This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lasso peptides from proteobacteria: Genome mining employing heterologous expression and mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: International Conference on Circular Proteins
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 527–542, September 2013
How to Cite
Hegemann, J. D., Zimmermann, M., Zhu, S., Klug, D. and Marahiel, M. A. (2013), Lasso peptides from proteobacteria: Genome mining employing heterologous expression and mass spectrometry. Biopolymers, 100: 527–542. doi: 10.1002/bip.22326
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 05:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the LOEWE Program of the State of Hesse
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!