This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Lasso peptides from proteobacteria: Genome mining employing heterologous expression and mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: International Conference on Circular Proteins
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 527–542, September 2013
How to Cite
Hegemann, J. D., Zimmermann, M., Zhu, S., Klug, D. and Marahiel, M. A. (2013), Lasso peptides from proteobacteria: Genome mining employing heterologous expression and mass spectrometry. Biopolymers, 100: 527–542. doi: 10.1002/bip.22326
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 05:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the LOEWE Program of the State of Hesse
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.