This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyclotide discovery in Gentianales revisited—identification and characterization of cyclic cystine-knot peptides and their phylogenetic distribution in Rubiaceae plants
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: International Conference on Circular Proteins
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 438–452, September 2013
How to Cite
Koehbach, J., Attah, A. F., Berger, A., Hellinger, R., Kutchan, T. M., Carpenter, E. J., Rolf, M., Sonibare, M. A., Moody, J. O., Wong, G. K.-S., Dessein, S., Greger, H. and Gruber, C. W. (2013), Cyclotide discovery in Gentianales revisited—identification and characterization of cyclic cystine-knot peptides and their phylogenetic distribution in Rubiaceae plants. Biopolymers, 100: 438–452. doi: 10.1002/bip.22328
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 05:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- Austrian Science Fund . Grant Number: FWF-P22889 and P24743
- iPlant (NSF, National Science Foundation) . Grant Number: DBI-0735191
- Ernst-Mach Scholarship from the Austrian Agency for International Mobility and Cooperation in Education, Science and Research (OeAD), Alberta Ministry of Enterprise and Advanced Education, Alberta Innovates Technology Futures (AITF), Innovates Centre of Research Excellence (iCORE), Musea Ventures, and BGI-Shenzhen
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.