This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Structure, function, and tethering of DNA-binding domains in σ54 transcriptional activators
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: 50th Anniversary Special Issue on Nucleic Acids
Volume 99, Issue 12, pages 1082–1096, December 2013
How to Cite
Vidangos, N., Maris, A. E., Young, A., Hong, E., Pelton, J. G., Batchelor, J. D. and Wemmer, D. E. (2013), Structure, function, and tethering of DNA-binding domains in σ54 transcriptional activators. Biopolymers, 99: 1082–1096. doi: 10.1002/bip.22333
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 05:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: GM62163
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship (to NV)
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the U.S. Department of Energy (The Advanced Light Source) . Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- U.S. Department of Energy (NMR Instrumentation) . Grant Number: DE FG05-86ER75281
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: DMB 86-09305 (500 MHz) and BBS 87-20134 (600 MHz)
- NSF . Grant Number: BBS 01-19304
- NIH (800 MHz) . Grant Number: RR15756
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!