This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Synthesis and conformational analysis of macrocyclic peptides consisting of both α-helix and polyproline helix segments
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 279–286, March 2014
How to Cite
Choi, S.-j., Kwon, S. h., Kim, T.-H. and Lim, Y.-b. (2014), Synthesis and conformational analysis of macrocyclic peptides consisting of both α-helix and polyproline helix segments. Biopolymers, 101: 279–286. doi: 10.1002/bip.22356
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2013 11:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Research Institute of Industry-Academic Cooperation Foundation Incheon National University Research Grant (2010)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.