This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Characterization and assembly of a GFP-tagged cylindriform silk into hexameric complexes
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 378–390, April 2014
How to Cite
Öster, C., Bonde, J. S., Bülow, L., Dicko, C. (2014), Characterization and assembly of a GFP-tagged cylindriform silk into hexameric complexes. Biopolymers, 101: 378–390. doi: 10.1002/bip.22374
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 09:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!