This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Automated docking studies provide insights into molecular determinants of ligand recognition by N-acetyl-1-d-myo-inosityl-2-amino-2-deoxy-α-d-glucopyranoside deacetylase (MshB)
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 406–417, April 2014
How to Cite
Huang, X., Hernick, M. (2014), Automated docking studies provide insights into molecular determinants of ligand recognition by N-acetyl-1-d-myo-inosityl-2-amino-2-deoxy-α-d-glucopyranoside deacetylase (MshB). Biopolymers, 101: 406–417. doi: 10.1002/bip.22397
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 10:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- University of California, San Francisco . Grant Number: P41 RR001081
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.