This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Effect of substituting arginine and lysine with alanine on antimicrobial activity and the mechanism of action of a cationic dodecapeptide (CL(14-25)), a partial sequence of cyanate lyase from rice
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 58–68, January 2014
How to Cite
Taniguchi, M., Takahashi, N., Takayanagi, T., Ikeda, A., Ishiyama, Y., Saitoh, E., Kato, T., Ochiai, A. and Tanaka, T. (2014), Effect of substituting arginine and lysine with alanine on antimicrobial activity and the mechanism of action of a cationic dodecapeptide (CL(14-25)), a partial sequence of cyanate lyase from rice. Biopolymers, 102: 58–68. doi: 10.1002/bip.22399
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 12:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- KAKENHI, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (Contact grant numbers: 2060725 and 23560939)
- Development of Fundamental Technology for Analysis and Evaluation of Functional Agricultural Products and Functional Foods
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bip22399-sup-0001-suppfig.tif||19801K||Supplementary Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.