This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
NMR based solvent exchange experiments to understand the conformational preference of intrinsically disordered proteins using FG-nucleoporin peptide as a model
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 69–77, January 2014
How to Cite
Heisel, K. A. and Krishnan, V. V. (2014), NMR based solvent exchange experiments to understand the conformational preference of intrinsically disordered proteins using FG-nucleoporin peptide as a model. Biopolymers, 102: 69–77. doi: 10.1002/bip.22402
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2013 08:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation (NSF Award) . Grant Number: 1059994
- NIH Grants . Grant Number: P20 MD 002732, P20 CA 138025 RO1 GM 077520
- The Provost and College of Science and Math (Fresno State)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|bip22402-sup-0001-suppfig1.TIF||269K||Supplementary Information Figure 1.|
|bip22402-sup-0002-suppfig2.TIF||128K||Supplementary Information Figure 2.|
|bip22402-sup-0003-suppfig3.TIF||51K||Supplementary Information Figure 3.|
|bip22402-sup-0004-suppfig4.TIF||77K||Supplementary Information Figure 4.|
|bip22402-sup-0005-suppfig5.TIF||302K||Supplementary Information Figure 5.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.