This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thermal denaturation and aggregation of apoform of glycogen phosphorylase b. Effect of crowding agents and chaperones
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 504–516, May 2014
How to Cite
Eronina, T. B., Chebotareva, N. A., Roman, S. G., Kleymenov, S. Yu., Makeeva, V. F., Poliansky, N. B., Muranov, K. O. and Kurganov, B. I. (2014), Thermal denaturation and aggregation of apoform of glycogen phosphorylase b. Effect of crowding agents and chaperones. Biopolymers, 101: 504–516. doi: 10.1002/bip.22410
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 03:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- Contract grant sponsor: Russian Foundation for Basic Research Contract grant numbers: 11-04-01271-a, 11-04-00932-a Contract grant sponsor: Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Program “Molecular and Cell Biology”)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.