This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unmethylated and methylated CpG dinucleotides distinctively regulate the physical properties of DNA
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 517–524, May 2014
How to Cite
Jimenez-Useche, I., Shim, D., Yu, J. and Yuan, C. (2014), Unmethylated and methylated CpG dinucleotides distinctively regulate the physical properties of DNA. Biopolymers, 101: 517–524. doi: 10.1002/bip.22411
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 10:08AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
- Purdue Engineering School faculty start-up package and the American Chemical Society . Grant Number: PRF# 50918-DNI7
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.